Pages

Thursday, June 16, 2011

Top five countries to read my erotica

These stats are from inception to date:

Unsurprisingly first place is the United States with 102 page views.

Next up is the Philippines with 32.  A bit of a surprise there.

Number three is India with 12.  I guess that makes sense from a population stand point.

At fourth I have Germany with 11.  Just barely edged out by India.

And number five is Italy with 8.

All in all not a bad start to this blog.  Thanks to all of you for taking the time to read about my sordid past.  Especially those of you have made multiple visits.  May you be rewarded with multiple orgasms.

If your country was left out of the top five [ you know who you are <cough>Canada<cough>] maybe you should come back and visit often.

Also, anyone interested in exchanging links let me know in a comment.

No comments:

Post a Comment