Pages

Monday, April 23, 2012

Lust and the Housecarl - Part 1

A little about me.  My name is Erikson.  I was born in Bruma of Cyrodiil in Tamriel, so I am an Imperial.  My father died before I was born.  He was a soldier who was killed in battle a few months before I was born.  My mother died in childbirth which left me to be raised by my grandmother. My aunt and two cousins also lived with my grandmother due to the fact that my uncle was also killed in battle.

Upon reaching the age of 18 I decided to go into the world and seek my fortune.  I headed to Skyrim where there was a civil war.  The some of the native population was rebelling against Imperial rule. 

The first time I saw Lydia naked was when were traveling back to Whiterun from Riften.  We had made camp next to a stream for the night and she asked if I would mind if she took a bath while I stood guard.  I countered by asking her to do the same when I took my turn cleaning up in the stream.  I prepared my sword and bow for action in the off chance that some wolves or bandits would stumble on our little camp.  Meanwhile, Lydia moved behind a thistle bush for a little privacy as she undressed.   The thistle bush, however, was small and rather sickly so if I turned my attention from the campfire to Lydia's direction I could see her pretty well.

On one such glance I saw her in just her loin cloth and chest covering.  I noticed that she was muscular and and had nice womanly curves.  I hastily returned my attention to the fire before she caught me ogling her.  The next time I took a peek in her direction she had waded into the stream.  She was about waist deep but I could see her naked back so I presumed that she removed her chest covering and probably her loin cloth as well.  I knew that I wanted her but today was not the day.

Shortly Lydia returned from the stream.  I glanced in her direction and saw her naked.  Her breasts were, in my mind, perfect.  Her pubic hair glistened from the washing in the stream and hinted at what was below.  I was instantly erect.  She had caught my glance and covered herself quickly.  I moved my gaze from her to the fire.  

No comments:

Post a Comment