Pages

Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Revenge excerpt 1

<excerpt>

I got off the bed.


“Heidi, I want another blow job.”


She wasn’t excited but she got out of bed and kneeled in front of me and took my throbbing cock in her mouth.  She followed the same routine as before and it wasn’t overly long before I took her hair in my hand and was controlling the pace of the blow job.  Her lips slid easily up and down my shaft and I told her how good her mouth felt on my manhood.  I verbally encouraged her to go faster, to stroke me with her hand, to take me deep.  I was setting an example that I hoped she would follow in the future.


I was getting close.  Soon my cum would shoot from my cock.  The naked woman, kneeling before me with my rod working in and out of her mouth, is pretty but I hate her anyway.  And she has no idea what I have in store for her.

<\excerpt> 

No comments:

Post a Comment