Pages

Wednesday, December 18, 2013

Revenge excerpt 2

<excerpt>

I finally found the remote and returned to the bed.  I partially lifted her up so I could slide beneath her. 
She was laying half on top of me.  Her head on one side of my chest with her hand on the other.  One leg hooked over my leg.  Her crotch pressed against my hip and my hand on her ass.  It looked like two lovers falling asleep in each others arms.  Time for a picture.  Click.

I let myself drift off to sleep in that position.

The next thing I know I wake up to Heidi straddling me and rubbing her slit along my erect cock.  Was she so horny from having her pussy pressed against my hip that she couldn’t help herself?  Did she think, based on how we were sleeping, that we had become lovers once we returned from the bar so why not have another go?.  Or did my subliminal message put her in a sexual state of mind?  I’ll never know but I was not going to let this opportunity go to waste.

</excerpt>

No comments:

Post a Comment