Pages

Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Sea, sand and sex - Further into the night

"Our apartment is over here," Luke said as he leads us to the door.

Once inside Jen offers us a drink which we accept. After taking her drink Jill asks if she can use the bathroom.  Jen leads her down the hall.

"Luke, I just want to set expectations before things get rolling."

"Ok, what are you thinking."

"Well, I don't see us swapping partners."

"That's to bad, Jill is fine and I would have minded, uhhh, you know.  But it probably is for the best.  I could see it messing up a relationship really easy."

"I wouldn't mind watching you and Jen screwing though,"  I said.

Luke smiles at that and says, "Ditto."

"Lets see if we can make it happen."

"Make what happen?" Jen said as she walks back into the living room.

"Nothing," was Luke's reply.

Jen rolls her eyes and sits down between us on the couch.  Luke gets up and walks to his iPod that is sitting in a pretty fancy dock.  He makes a selection and music starts playing.  Jen stands up and holds her hand out to me.  I take it and stand up in front of her.  She moves forward so our bodies are touching.  We begin dancing, her arms around my neck, her chest on mine.  We sway to the rhythm of the music.  I move my hands down cupping her ass, lightly pulling her to me.  Jill reenters the the room and begins dancing with Luke.  Jen responds to my hands on her ass and grinds her tight little body up against me.  Unless I'm mistaken she still is panty-less.  I decide to take a chance and find out if that is true and scoop a hand up under her skirt.  Sure enough my hand is now on her bare ass and if Luke or Jill cared to look they would see it.

But Jill and Luke seemed to be in their own world, dancing slowly and close together.  I wonder if Jill would be able to keep to her decision of not fucking him since they seem to be dry humping right now.  I let Jen's skirt drop as I instead grasp her breast.  She utters a low soft moan and turns around pressing her butt into my pelvic region.  She begins shimmying, giving my cock a series of nice thrusts and pivots.  Her change of direction brought us the attention of our partners.  From the lusty smiles I think they are enjoying the show.

I reach around and take hold of Jen's breasts while she continues to put her butt to my cock.  A quickly undone snap and zipper and I would be fucking her but since Jill has not gone that far I won't either.  Although I think she is inspired by my dance partner as she to turns around and allows Luke to press, what I imagine to be, a hard throbbing member to her ass. I whisper in Jen's ear to move over next to them.  As we move beside them I lean over and kiss Jill.  Jen follows my lead and kisses Luke.  Jen and Luke continue to kiss until I take her hair in my hand and slowly, lightly pull her head away.  I spin her around and kiss her forcefully on the lips.  She responds by open her lips and pushing her tongue between my lips. 

When our kiss ends I notice that the evening was turning into an erotic version of follow the leader, and I happened to be the leader.  Of course that means that Jill and Luke were sharing a passionate kiss.  As the leader where should I take our little group next?  I take Jen by the hand and lead her to the couch where I sit down and have her straddle my lap.  I hope that Luke and Jill will continue to follow.  I play with Jen's tits for a few moments and she is no longer sitting still on my lap.  She is moving back and forth along my shorts covered dick.  As she moves back I look down and see a wet spot on the front of my shorts.  She is obviously excited by the happenings of this evening.  She leans down and we share another wet kiss.

During the kiss I feel some movement on the couch.  I look over [not breaking the kiss just yet] and see Luke and Jill taking the same position as Jen and I have taken.  Luke's hands are on her ass as they kiss frantically.  I decide to make a big move, I reach up under Jen's shirt and fondle her breasts.  I follow that up by kissing her neck and then reaching around behind her to unclasp her bra.  My plan is to get her naked.  I look over at Jill, she is still sitting on Luke's lap, kissing him, her ample breasts against his chest. Luke's hands are under her dress on her bare hips.  Her dress is hiked up enough that I can partially see her ass. I return my attention to Jen.  I move my hands back to her front, underneath her loose bra, rubbing her nipples with my forefingers and thumbs.  She leans into me and moans as she rubs her pussy on my cock.  I pull my hands from between us and follow Luke's lead by moving them under Jen's short skirt, grabbing her naked ass as we share a deep wet kiss.

After fighting off Jen's wicked tongue I sneak another peek at Jill and Luke.  Luke is unbuttoning his shirt while Jill sits on his lap and watches.  She helps him out of his shirt and he rewards her by kissing her neck and fondling her breasts.  I decide that if Luke can take his shirt off I can take of a shirt too.  The shirt that I select is Jen's.  I grasp the bottom of her shirt and begin pulling it up over her head.  She looks into my eyes and raises her hands, allowing me to finish peeling her shirt off her back, I throw it over my shoulder.  Her bra hangs loosely over her tits, so she removes it and tosses it to the floor behind the couch near where her shirt had just landed.  Although her boobs are not huge they are a nice handful.  I take a nipple into my mouth and Jen holds my head to it.  I suck and lick both her nipples and she is rubbing her crotch up and down my shaft.  I'm so hard.  I want to cum so bad.

I look over at Jill.  She is quite involved in making out with Luke.  I lean back and pull my shirt of my head.  Jen's hands quickly move to play with my nipples.  I reach behind her and unzip her skirt.  Not much is keeping her from becoming completely naked.  Unfortunately since she is straddling me there is no way that the skirt is going to come off.  The next best thing is to pull her skirt up to reveal her juicy snatch and firm ass. We kiss again, she leans forward so our naked chests are mashed together.   I move my hands to her naked rear end and revel in the softness of her skin and the firmness of her ass.  She abruptly terminates the kiss and climbs off my lap.  She stands putting her legs together and pushing her skirt back down over her hips and the skirt drops to the floor.  She has the attention of all three of us. 

As Jill and Luke watch Jen steps forward and then kneels between my legs.  Her lips meet mine.  Our tongues tangle and my fingers return to Jen's nipples.  She moans softly into my mouth as my fingers give her a little bit of pleasure.  She follows up the moan by sucking hard on my tongue [it just happens to be in her mouth].  As I struggle to break free of her suction she draws back away from me slightly.  She releases my tongue and kisses my neck and then MY nipples.  Her next kiss is on my stomach just above my navel then another kiss just below it.  She pulls the button free on my shorts and unzips me.  My engorged cock pops forward released from the confines of my shorts.  Jill and Luke are still watching us, hopefully enjoying the show.  Jen pulls the bottom of my shorts, so I pick up my hips to allow her to pull them off.  In order for her to pull them off she moves backward out from between my legs.  Both of us are now completely naked. 

Jen begins crawling forward, toward my cock, but before she gets to far a sudden move by Jill pulls her attention away from me.  Jill stands up and asks Jen to help her take her sundress off.  Jen stands up and steps over to Jill, who has extended her arms above her head.  Jen starts pulling the dress over her head while Luke stands up behind Jill.  Luke helps take the dress off and is the only one with any clothes on.  He asks Jill to help him with this problem.  She looks at me before unbuckling his belt and unbuttoning his pants.  Then she pulls the zipper tab down.  Luke pushes his pants and briefs down, exposing his hard cock.  He steps out of the mass of clothes at his feet, Jill is now sandwiched between Luke and Jen.  Luke kisses her, his cock up against her naked flesh.  Jen's body is against Jill's back.  I slowly stroke my cock as I watch them kiss and touch each other.  The kiss between Luke and Jill ends which gives Jill an opportunity to slide out from between the young couple. 

"Why don't we switch back to our own men?" Jill suggests.  Actually more than a suggestion as she steps between my legs and lowers herself to her knees before me.  She takes over stroking my cock.  Luke sits back down on the couch, this time he sits on the cushion right next to mine.  Jen straddles his dick with her back to him, maybe so she can watch whatever Jill is about to do.  She must be pretty wet because Luke slides into her without a fuss.  Jen is bent slightly forward, her hands on Luke's knees.  I have a great view of her ass and Luke's cock disappearing inside of her.  As she makes micro moves forward and back I can see her wet lips sliding on Luke's hard member.  More and more of his dick is wet.  Jen's boobs hang down in front of her, moving slightly with the rhythm of her small forward and back movements.  My attention is momentarily diverted when I feel Jill's tongue wrap around the head of my cock.  I let a low lusty moan escape my lips. 

Our hosts' eyes are focused on what Jill is doing to me.  She holds my cock still with one hand and cups my balls with the other, all the while licking me.  With deliberate care she drags her tongue around the tip of my cock [which, due to how excited I am, is a vibrant purple now], it glistens with her saliva.  Jill takes a small portion of it in her mouth, her lips enclosing around the mushroom top of my manhood.  Out of view, her tongue continues to work on the portion of my cock in her mouth.  She lowers her head taking more of me in her mouth.  Most of me has disappeared, the tip bumps the back of her mouth [or is it her throat?].  She draws back up, her lips slide up my staff [wink, wink].  She releases me from her mouth and looks around at her audience of three.  I'm not sure if Jen has been riding Luke while she watchede continues to work on the portion of my cock in her mouth.  She lowers her head taking more of me in her mouth.  Most of me has disappeared, the tip bumps the back of her mouth [or is it her throat?].  She draws back up, her lips slide up my staff [wink, wink].  She releases me from her mouth and looks around at her audience of three.  I'm not sure if Jen has been riding Luke while she watched.  She is still impaled on his cock but she isn't moving back and forth any more.

Luke said, "Keep going, Jill."

Jill complies by stroking my cock a few times before licking the length of my cock that is toward her.  She repeats this a few more times including my balls the very last time.  Luke, who had been leaning back on the couch, sits up.  He adjusts Jen slightly, he can now reach her tits and makes use of that ability.  Jen's tits are fondled by her lover as they watch Jill start to fuck me with her mouth.  Jill is now bobbing her head, taking me into her mouth then taking me out.  Not to fast, over and over she repeats the process.  She hold the base with one hand and strokes up when her head bobs up and strokes down when she bobs down.  Most of my cock is wet from her blow job.  She continues this as I notice that Jen is now riding Luke's cock in pretty much the same rhythm as Jill is using on me.  I whisper to Jill to let her know that I'm getting close to the brink.  She stops her head bobbing and looks up, first at me, then the couple fucking right next to us. 

She gives me a couple of quick strokes before standing up.  She steps forward and puts a knee on the couch, she swings her other leg over me so that she has straddled me.  We are in the opposite position that Jen and Luke are in.  Jill is facing me while Jen is looking away from Luke.  Jill takes my cock in her hand and guides it into her pussy as she lowers herself on me.  The entry is easy because of the wetness of my cock from the blow job and her excitement.  She leans down and kisses me hard for a moment.  I tell her to kiss Luke.  She leans over, putting a hand on his shoulder to steady herself, and kisses him.  His lips part and his tongue pushes into her mouth.  They become locked in a passionate French kiss while Jen rides his cock and I begin to raise and lower my hips.  They are sharing a wet kiss at the same time their lovers are screwing them.  Luke takes Jill's boob in his hand feeling the weight and massaging her flesh.  I'm fucking her a little bit faster because I am so close to cumming.  I reach out and feel Jen's ass as she lifts herself up and down on Luke's sex pole [which is well lubricated by Jen's juices].   Jill is still kissing Luke but she seems to be getting into what I'm doing to her, she is making noises as she works her tongue in and out of his mouth.

Because Jill keeps leaning further and further over towards Luke I slide my butt in that direction, putting us right next to the younger couple.  It looks like I've made it easier for Jill to enjoy Luke's lips and hand.  I take another look a Jen, she is flushed and if I had to guess she is close to cumming too.  She seems to be riding her man at a pretty fast pace and the look on her face when she looked back at the rest of us was very lustful.

Well, I'm the first to cum.  I am thrusting up into Jill as my ball sack tightens and my cum shoots upward into Jill.  I announce to the group that I'm cumming to which Jen replies that she is close.  No response from Jill or Luke as they continue to make out.  My cock twitches for a few moments as my orgasm comes to an end.

I don't think that Jill appreciated the fact that I've orgasmed and stopped thrusting into her pussy.  She begins grinding herself against my cock which will start to deflate very soon.  In my relaxed state I notice that Jen might be rubbing her clit as she fucks Luke.  To me that seemed like a good indication that she was very close to an orgasm.  Jill and Luke finally end their make out session, Jill pushes herself to a more upright position.  I ask her if she would like me to go down on her.  "Yes, please," is her response.

Before she can stand up and disengage from me both Jen and Luke starting making grunts.  Jen is really sliding herself up and down on Luke's staff.  He has his hands on her hips and she is touching herself in an urgent fashion.  We watch them as they reach their climax together.  While they recover, Jill lays on her back on the floor and I crawl between her spread legs.  My intent is to lick her to orgasm.

"Do you two want to use our bed for that?"  Jen asked.

"If that is ok with you," Jill replied.

So Jen led us to the bedroom.  Jill laid on the bed and spread her legs again.  Jen got on the bed and laid next to her.  I position myself so I can eat at the Y.  I start by licking up and down her pussy.  There is more movement on the bed, I look up to see that Luke has joined us.  Jill is now sandwiched by Jen and Luke, Jen is playing with one boob and Luke is licking the nipple on his side.  I go back to work, tasting the mixture of her juices and my semen.  I can see Luke kissing Jen over Jill's chest, his cock dangling just above her boobs.  I flick her clit with the tip of my tongue and cup her ass cheeks with my hands, she lifts her hips to push her clitclit.  I continue fucking her with my tongue, Jill's hand is on Luke's butt and Luke is sucking on her neck.  Jill's head is tilted back and her eyes are closed.  I suspect that she has never had this much sexual attention focused on her at once.

Writhing might be the right word for the way that Jill is acting.  She is arching and unarching her back, moving back and forth.  "Uhhhhhhh, Ohhhhh, YES!!!!!" She utters as she cums.  Her body goes limp.  I notice that Luke's fucking stick is no longer dangling, perhaps he is hard again.  Jen stops rubbing her clitoris and puts the finger in her mouth, sucking it clean. She moves around so she can kiss Jill, they share a series of soft kisses.  At the same time Luke is licking Jill's boobs.  Jen moves Luke out of the way as she climbs on top of Jill.  At this point I wish I had a camera.  Their wet pussies are right next to each other and would make an awesome photo.  Their boobs are pressed together as are their lips. 

Luke, in an attempt to insert himself back into the fun, begins kissing Jen's shoulder while playing with her firm ass.  His hard cock pressing up to the spot where the boobs meet on his side of the bed.  I'm still at the foot of the bed enjoying the view, wondering if I should  get back to licking.  It would be easy to alternated between the the two but don't want to over step any boundaries [not that there has been much in the way of boundaries tonight].  Luke was definitely pushing limits by putting his hard, naked penis on Jill's tit.  A small distinction given that she was sitting on his hard, covered cock earlier.  Either way it don't look like she minded to much.  Or maybe she wasn't aware because of the female tongue in her mouth.

But the tongue didn't stay in there to long.  I notice Jen's pussy moving towards me as she worked her way down Jill's body.  Based on the direction she was moving she was going to take my job of going down on Jill.  I give a little bit of ground to Jen as she backed up, but not enough to avoid having my semi-erect sex staff slide along the crack of her tight ass.  Without looking away from Jill, she wiggles her ass which gets me to a more erect state.  My fairly hard cock is sitting on her ass.  Oh how I want to draw back and push forward just a little lower but I control myself. 

I guess Jen doesn't mind my cock on her ass as she dives to Jill's muff.  And Jill doesn't seem to mind the fact that Luke is rubbing his hardon on her nipple.  I move my hips forward, my penis moving along Jen's ass crack, until my balls come lightly to halt against her ass.  I am fully erect now.  I take Jen's hips in my hands and pull my cock back across her ass.  I repeat the fucking motion a few more times before I notice Luke watching me.  He give me the "let's switch" hand signal.  So I move alongside Jill opposite from Luke, he moves to replace me behind Jen.  He takes his dick in his hands and lines it up with her wet snatch, then he thrusts entering with authority.  Jen's body lurches forward from Luke's entry but she keeps up her oral ministrations.  As Luke does Jen doggy style, Jill grabs her own breasts and looks at me through half closed eyes and gives me a half smile of ecstasy.  She is enjoying the tongue lashing that she is receiving.

I take my manhood in my hand and begin masturbating.  Jill is starting to let out little moans of  "faster."  It is a bit funny that Jill's request for faster gets a response from Luke who starts fucking Jen faster.  Jill continues to clutch her tits so I move down by Jen.  Still stroking my cock I reach under Jen with my free hand and feel her breast.  Jill takes this moment to cum and lets us know it by announcing it in a fairly loud shout.  Jen lifts her face from Jill's pussy and notices my stroking motion.  If only she would take me in her mouth.  But she doesn't.  Perhaps because she is about to cum as well.  A few more thrusts by Luke and both of them reach climax and then roll down on the bed.  The picture of two naked, sexually satisfied women watching me pull my pud gets me pretty close to joining them laying on the bed.  I lean over Jill to kiss Jen, our tongues meeting is just enough to help me finish.  I break the kiss and lean back.  The first spurt sails across Jill and lands on Jen's breast.  She squeals in what I take as delight.  The rest ends up on Jill's chest.  Jill seems a little less excited. 

After getting cleaned up Jill and I thank our hosts and say our goodbyes.  We exchange some contact information in case we would like to try a repeat next time we are in town since Jill will be leaving due to her work schedule.  Jill is strangely quite on the ride back to the hotel.  Back in the room we strip and crawl into bed. 

"Stafford, I don't want to go back home."

"I don't want you to either."

"I'm sorry you didn't get to screw Jen."

"Its ok.  I didn't want to screw up us by asking you to fuck Luke if you didn't want to just so I could do her."

"Thanks."

"Could you imagine what your husband would do if he knew what we did tonight?"  I said with a chuckle.

"I think he would kill me."

"He'll never know," I tell her before I kiss her good night.

No comments:

Post a Comment