Pages

Friday, May 20, 2011

The First Time - Sex on Saturday Morning

I woke from a deep sleep to Ezmeralda licking the head of my cock.  She looks at me as I start to become more awake.  I glance at the clock on the bedside table.  It is one o'clock in the morning.  Officially Saturday.  My cock is hard and ready to go.  It glistens with her saliva.  Her naked body straddles my legs but not for long.

"My turn," she said.

"For what?"

"To be licked."

She positions herself so she is straddling my face.  I can smell her excitement.  I can see her wetness.  I grab her ass and run my tongue along the length of her pussy.  I sort of know how she tastes from the day before but tasting her directly with no candy chaser is a little bit different.  I decide that I love the taste of her pussy and work to produce more moisture from it.  As I lick her she begins grinding back against me as she becomes more and more turned on.  She leans forward grasping the headboard as she presses herself against my face.  My licking is replaced by sucking.  I suck her clit, almost nibbling on it. She is starting to moan with pleasure. I continue the attack with my mouth until she finally cries out that she is cumming.  She rolls off and comes to a rest on her back smiling at me.  

"Why don't you fuck me now?"  She said.

"No problem," I reply.

I find my pack of condoms and rip one open.  I unroll it onto my cock and spread her legs with my hands.  I lean down and kiss her passionately on the mouth as I move my hips down toward hers.  My rubber sheathed cock finds the spot to push against and I slowly push on her hymen.  As more and more pressure is applied it gives way to my throbbing hardness.  I see discomfort on her face as I slide into her.  She takes my face in her hands and pulls my face to hers and we kiss softly as I fully enter her.  


"Go slow, babe," she said.


I start thrusting my hips, slowly withdrawing from her pussy and pressing back into her.  The feeling of her surrounding my cock is incredible.  Much better than stroking myself off.  I continue the process of slow fucking.  Over the course of a minute or so the discomfort that I had seen on her face gives away to something else.  Her chest and cheeks become flushed as I slide my cock in and out of her.  As I fuck her slowly she takes my hand and places it on her breast, I'm now doing what we ended up calling the "one armed fuck."  We called it that because I supported myself with only one arm as I screwed her.  

She begins to get closer and closer to orgasm.  As I play with her nipple she puts her hands on my ass and pulls me into her, and I pull out she pulls me back in.  I sense that she is encouraging me to go a little faster.  I speed up my thrusts, but only slightly.  Our eyes are locked for a minute or two as we get into a quicker rhythm.  She wraps her legs around me and with her hands pulls my lips back to hers.  We engage in a deep passionate kiss, tongues going back and forth I speed up my thrusting hips again.  Her hands still holding my face as she sucks my tongue so hard it feels like she might suck it out of my mouth, our lips smashed together, I'm getting close to the brink.  


She releases her hold on my face and our lips part.


"Fuck me faster, baby."


All I can do is grunt and shake my head up and down.


As I slide in and out of her quicker and quicker she squeezes her breasts and pinches her nipples.  She begins to moan and that really pushes me close to cumming.  Finally my balls begin to twitch followed by my cock as my cum fills the condom.  I keep pumping, in an attempt to get her to cum as well and shortly I was rewarded for my effort.  She reached her release and I stop my pumping and pull my cock from her newly deflowered vagina.


I leave the bed, pull the condom from my cock and dump it in the toilet before returning to bed.  We kiss and wrap our arms around each other before falling back to sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment