Pages

Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Revenge excerpt 6

<excerpt>

“Oh, yes, lick me, make me cum,” she said, her hands in my hair.

A few moments later, “Yes! I’m cumming, don’t stop.”

After she climaxed I moved next to her and kissed her, forcing my tongue into her mouth.  She responded in kind and our tongues played back and forth.  

“Suck my cock,” I said as I pulled back from the kiss.

With hardly a hesitation she took my cock in her hand and moved so she could take me in her mouth.  Her lips encircled my my rod and she took me deep inside her mouth.  She raked her fingernails along my balls and fucked me with her face.  

“Suck my balls,” I instructed, letting her know what I wanted from her.

She released my throbbing organ from her mouth and licked down the shaft.  She continued by tonguing my sack and then taking my balls in her mouth.  She stroked me while using her tongue and mouth on my testicles.  After a several moments of oral ministrations on my balls she went back to orally servicing my cock.  Heidi stroked me with her hand in time with her bobbing head.  

“Faster,” I grunted.

Her mouth slid faster along my rigid pole as I commanded.  And I soon let loose, without warning, in her mouth.   She swallowed most if not all of my cum and I wondered if she was starting to enjoy feeding on my spunk.

</excerpt> 

No comments:

Post a Comment